My game now has a testing community on G+ – https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115908782160411367455
Join it to download the latest version. It’s still in early alpha but already playable. I want to see that my graphics engine runs fine on various devices. So please join in to see how Hunt evolve.
Firstly, I apologize for the rather big break – I will try to be more regular from now on…
But finally I feel like I have something noteworthy to say, and show:
Prey casually flopping around
On the website above you can:
- Download the current best version
- View the full source code
- Contribute! bug report, bug fix, adding a feature… or just a friendly comment on it, all are priceless =]
- Android game and live wallpaper simulating an artificial environment with algae and a fish (currently more like a fish bone, really)
- Fish tries to eat as much as it can, munching on algae and food you’ve placed
- You can catch the fish by surrounding it with a net
- Open sourced, idea is to end up with other agents using the environment, maybe even interacting with each other (a crab? a seal?…)
- Will be in the Play Store, eventually, when it matures enough
I will be using this blog to post regular updates on it, as well some behind the scenes information about how things work… also to answer to feedback you guys might have!
That’s it for now, I’ll be back soon to tell a bit more about some incoming features and maybe set some milestones!
Prey hiding under algae, having heard the nearby net
Catching the prey in the net!