This is my first attempt at blogging, as you can probably sense. It is quite a mess in my head what to write about, so here I go with some wishful thinking for the near future of the pond:
- At least a post per day – what better way to get better at something than doing it every day?
- Post something meaningful from time to time – I wish it is going to be all the time, but let’s keep things realistic
- Make your mind up on the main topics of the blog – one topic is probably going to be my passion – computers and programming, but I have the feeling I can also write about other things… we will see how it goes
- Work on the design – I was unpleasantly surprised by how restricted I am here… thinking of migrating to open space if this blog gets going
- Get people to follow and interact – ultimately desirable. If I fail here I might as well write my posts on paper on my desk. Actually I wouldn’t do it at all, as handwriting is hard and ugly.
These are enough wishes for now.
If someone by any chance reads me, can you please say hi in the comments below?